Upon Further Review: Displaced Fans, Run CJ Run and Other Ramblings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Last week in an Associated Press article by Teresa Walker, she blew my mind with this wild stat:

"In major professional sports, only Jerry Sloan of the NBA's Utah Jazz and Bobby Cox of the Atlanta Braves have coached their teams longer than Fisher's 14 seasons. Since he became head coach in 1995 after coaching the final six games of 1994 with the then-Houston Oilers, the NFL's 31 other franchises had gone through 97 head coaches entering this season."

And we already have Linehan and Kiffin out so far this season and I'm thinking Lewis' head my roll soon. That'll make 100. Amazing.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Rome made that point with Fisher on his TV show yesterday. Pretty incredible.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Wow. Amazing stat, especially as those are my 2 favorite sports teams. Cox has been the Braves manager for forever, and Fisher is the only Titans HC. And yes, i think CJ is going to have a blow out game soon.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

further proof fans really don't know anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar