TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep I like it also. I think it might have a lot to do with how it isn't much like a comic book. I also liked Luke Cage, but oh well. I made it about 2 episodes into Daredevil and gave up.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

who’s watching abducted in plain sight. ****in weird

@SawdustMan

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It seems like that was already announced....when the others were cancelled, Punisher and JJ were already in production but werent expecting a third season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

All the info I am seeing at this point is saying undecided on season 3

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Nothing official, yet.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

True Detective season 3 has been awesome. Feels like everyone kind of forgot about it after the crappy second season and the long layoff.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm gonna get around to it eventually. Trying to catch up on some other stuff first. But yeah, this is what happens sometimes when you have a ridiculously long layoff.

I didn't hate season 2. Just nowhere near on the level of the first.

8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I watched season 1 of TD and thought it was OK. Season 2, I lost interest after about the 3rd episode. I hate the West Memphis 3 story so I won't even bother watching season 3.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Season Three of TRUE DETECTIVE is excellent thus far.
    Stephen Dorff completely knocks it out of the park in that first scene where he and he and Purple first meet as old men. Had to pretend I wasn't welling up over that ****.
    If that scene sets the stage for the rest of the season I can't wait to see how it plays out.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Didn't you say you enjoyed this movie

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar