TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's my favorite as well. I know it's cliche as hell but I don't care. I've never not been in the mood to watch it and it continues to be immensely entertaining even though I've seen it a million times.

Walter really reminds me of one of my best friends, even though he's obviously not that extreme of a personality. But the mannerisms and general attitude.

2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

i mean it's only cliche in the fact that it's just a brilliant movie that's so gawdamn quotable for a reason. like i genuinely believe it's the greatest script ever written

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh yeah I totally agree. Just meant cliche in the sense that it's probably the most common answer for "whats your favorite movie" by the mid-20s on up to 40's/50's male demographic.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

The ozarks baby

only thing i don’t like is the forced “This old guy just happens to be a old mobster bad ass” ****. That scene burning the fields was soooo corny

“Burn baby, buuurrrrn”

Like seriously wtf here’s this bad ass show then **** like that happens

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Netflix recommendation: The End Of The F***ing World

A very dark comedy noir of errors in the form of a coming of age story. Eight 20min episodes.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Channel Zero. It’s really good.

7. avvie

Iron Fist S2 is actually really good! Looks like they took note of all the online critics and fixed the problems. Fight choreography is much better and Danny isnt acting like a doe-eyed moron.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

He was a breath of fresh air in Luke Cage S2.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I might watch it then. I couldn't get through two episodes of the first season.

I didn't get into Jessica Jones this second season or Luke Cage. I guess I need to give them another try.

10. avvie

The Netflix Marvelverse has an arc that pulls from all the shows; the stories are standalone but some of the characters have an arc that spreads through all the shows, such as Misty Knight and Connie Wing. Defenders was basically the actual S2 of Iron Fist, but Danny was still the worst character in it. If you skipped IF s1 and Defenders, you wont know who any of these people are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar