Travis Henry tests positive ... again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Good post, seriously.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:thumb::applause::what:

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Sources: Ex-Bronco Henry tests positive for pot

A source close to free agent running back Travis Henry has confirmed he has tested positive for marijuana again and he is subject to a one-year suspension by the NFL. More...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

government could reap ridiculous revenue from controlled cannabis distribution. stamp it an tax it and it's an instant cash machine

there's no need to entirely take over, but getting a piece of the pie is prudent.

if WalGreens started selling cannabettes for $10-$20 a pack, there would be lines ..... long lines. for what "the good stuff" is going for nowadays, there's all kinds of revenue to be made.

put some of those factories that have been vacated by bankrupting industry back online, americans back to work, vendors, etc.... and you give the economy a boost in the process.

and if it augments tobacco / alcohol / narcotics abuse in some way, then it's worth it just for that .... you'd probably see a large drop in crimes too

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see your point, except why would anyone pay for it when it is very very easy to grow?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

#90 Camp Fodder

Yes, the Netherlands are doing just fine. There GDP is 5% that of the US, and 4% that of the EU. They've contributed next to nothing to the medical field in the modern era.

If you like to get high and rely on the rest of the world for medicine and other inventions, you are doing great.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol what?

Netherlands is 16th largest economy in the world and 10th in GDP.

As for nothing in the medical field. They are the only country in the world who allows euthanasia, take that good or bad whichever way you see it.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I don't agree with it. I just said they have the right to. It is their league. Just like my employer can screen for drugs regardless of if I'm lighting up at the office. They have the right. It is just a twisted fact of our culture. Marijuana has been demonized, but regardless of what us normal people think at the end of the day it is illegal. The league(and our employers) do not want us using an illegal drug regardless of our opinion on it. It is really not that crazy of an idea. They test for all the other illegal drugs also and for now weed falls into that group. Drinking is a bigger issue in the league anyway. Players like to get smashed and get behind the wheel. When they are not fighting dogs or populating the Earth they will most likely be sipping booze. Really! After old people, intoxicated athletes are the most dangerous thing on American roadways. Each player should be issued a pocket blow test that is directly linked to Goodell's laptop. If anything the league tarnishes its own image and that of its players when they drag all this out it the open. It seems like the media loves nothing more than dragging an athlete through the mud. I don't like that the NFL does it, but they can do whatever they want. I don't care if the players a light up everyday, but for some reason...... the NFL does. I Patrick am a PRO WEED guy. Trust me. The only reason I'm not doing it myself is because the wife would pack my stuff for me. She falls into that group of Americans that see no problem with people drinking and being prescribed legal opiates from the neighborhood doctor for a backache, but weed is the devil. It is bad because uncle sam says so. People make no sense. It is no worse than alcohol. Maybe safer..... is better.... well maybe.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This thread totally used to be about travis henry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar