Trading #2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Dec 28, 2014.

?
  1. Yess

71 vote(s)
    85.5%
  2. Noo

12 vote(s)
    14.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Finally someone that understand you have to swing at qbs until you hit. Doesn't matter if you miss. Until you have the qb, you're goin no where anyways. The best qbs can work with whatever they are given and make it work. The rest don't make it.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's exactly what I was thinking. Obviously try for something better, but realistically that's probably our best bet.

I'm just worried we'll be stupid and swap 2 and 6 for just the 37th pick or something dumb like that.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't think even we are that dumb, unless we are 1000% convinced the prospect we want anyway will be avail at 6 (scenario where for whatever reason Ray or Beasley is #1 on our board)

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Especially in today's NFL where you are no longer handcuffed to a 1st round QB for 5+ years due to massive contract.

It's the most important position on the field and there's not even a close second. If you blow some picks swinging for the fences oh well. When you finally hit it will all be worth it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Definitely.. So, would you take Winston?

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Here's the real question...

If we find teams willing to trade... can Webster pull off a trade?

If the rumors are true... that is his biggest failing, in my opinion.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Winston's reels show him getting all day to throw and his receivers always have a country mile between themselves and defenders (against a sched of chumps).
    VY worked fancier college magic with less.

8. Clark

Not to sound condescending but with a little better eye you'd notice that many of these "wide open" throws are actually zone defenses that from the camera angle looks wide open... But is actually a dime being dropped inbetween stiff zones. Often times with three players all boxing in the wr.

And please. Never say highlights again if you want to talk about actually scouting a player. (If by reels you meant highlight reels)

#48 Clark, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  9. Clark

Also, he has a longer release- one of the main things I found I didn't like right off the bat. However there was much less worry once I saw he has excellent anticipation which is the key factor in moving to sunday. The windows will be tighter. No one looks open. He's still gonna be heads above with his ability and confidence to throw toward a wr that hasn't made their break yet.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I do like his confidence in making throws before WRs are outside of their breaks. I noticed that. Oozes anticipation and confidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar