Trade Up in the Second Round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd be all for trading down in the 1st for an extra 3rd and then trading back up in the 2nd.

I'm really hoping that Revis runs well at his pro-day because I think Houston and Hall will be off the board. I also think that Carriker, Adams, and Anderson will be gone as well. Leaving maybe Jarvis Moss

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Only if there is someone we can't pass up on.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Hey does anyone know how much it would cost us to get another 2nd Round pick? Where would our third and one of our 4th rounders get us?

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

say Sidney rice drops to round 2, and its like pick 42-44 and we here something about him being drafted between there, if we alrdy didnt draft a reciever i would be all for trading up and snatching rice.

5. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I'm thinking there just might be some really good value in the top of the 3rd. It'll be interesting to see who trades up in the 3rd.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Stay put - Kenny Irons.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

according to this value chart, our 3rd round pick (80th overall) is worth 190 points, our two fourth round picks (111th and 124th overall) are worth 72 and 48 points respectively. If we were to combine our 3rd round and our second fourth round picks, they'd total to 238 points, which is about the value of the 71st pick overall (rd 3 pick 7) which is worth 235, using the first fourth rounder, we'd have a total of 262 points, which would get us about to the 66th pick (rd 3 pick 2) which is worth 260 points, we'd have to add more if we wanted to get to the second round, those two alone wouldn't do it with strict adherance to the value chart.

If we were to add our first (of three) 6th rounder (173 overall, worth 22.2 points) with our third and first fourth rounder, we'd have 284.2, which could move us up to #62 overall (rd 2 pick 30) in an even trade with the Chargers, Idk if there'd be anyone there at the end of the second round worth three picks, but that should give you some idea of what we could do

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if we decide to go Defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar