Tommy Smith torn on Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

4 game home losing streak
    2 game away losing streak

where do you see a W?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I saw the opposite, to be honest.

Acknowledge the pissed off fans and tell him we have to win and thats what he wants too... then leaves the option for Munch to meet with him at the end of the season to discuss what needs to happen.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I think we'll beat the Texans and Jags with the Cards game being a toss up.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That type A, results-driven line seemed pretty damning to me. If he is speaking honestly then keeping Munch would literally be against his philosophy on life.A person who is truly results-driven wouldn't give one solitary f*ck about the things Munch had to overcome this season. All he would see is 2 losing seasons in a row and tell him to go kick rocks. I don't want Munch gone but now that Smith said that in my eyes he has to fire him or he's not a man of his word, and being a man of your word is an extremely important quality to me and many others.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I could just as easily see us drop the last 3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

And you could be right, unfortunately. All either of us could do is wait and watch.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well you can always come too LP Field and enjoy the weather with 30k of your best friends

plenty of good parking and shorter lines in the toilets

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I need to move my ass to Tennessee. I'm over this Northeast weather.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

God willing. It will be nice to get at least one more win before the end of the season. (sigh):disappointed:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

6-10 will doom MM

gotta win 2 of next 3 and I just dont see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar