Tom Brady = Old - Humphries Preferred MM8

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Well it's settled.

MM8 > Brady

Shut the forum down.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...derations-in-free-agency-included-bradys-age/

“Obviously, he’s the G.O.A.T. That’s that simple,” Humphries said, via Travis Haney of TheAthletic.com. “But there’s so much that factors into a decision. It was a four-year deal. Who knows how many [years] he’s got left. There’s a lot that goes into it.

“Obviously the chance to play with him would have been awesome, but a lot of things factor into that decision. Ultimately, I thought this was coming here to a team that was on the rise and with young talent on the offense and a really good defense. They’d had a taste of the playoffs. I felt like my need at the slot position was great. I felt like I could really contribute and start something new here.”

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Pats winning the SB again this year. He missed out on a ring lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It’s an easy decision. If he wanted to play catch with an old man, he could just ask his dad to throw the football around after thanksgiving lunch

• LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He's here because Robinson supported him since day 1 and had a big influence on him sticking to the Bucs' roster after being an UDFA

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

May as well with shoutbox gone.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. VondyP

thats a lot of assuming you are doing there

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We have no QB under contract after this year. I doubt that was a more advantageous situation than playing with Brady, no matter his age. And Humphries mentioned that while talking about his decision to come here

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Vindy hasn’t reached this far since his wife put the cookie jar against the wall on the counter instead of right up front

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. VondyP

okay riddle me this

“Obviously the chance to play with him would have been awesome, but a lot of things factor into that decision. Ultimately, I thought this was coming here to a team that was on the rise and with young talent on the offense and a really good defense.

who is the young talent on the offense that he is referring to, outside of corey davis and maybe henry? not mariota??? I'm sure a WR wouldnt care AT ALL about who will be actually throwing him passes huh?

lol dont even bother responding, i've made my point. WRs choose QBs and humphries chose mariota. dont let it hurt ya feelings too bad. we have a qb WRs want to catch passes from, it's a good thing.

#9 VondyP, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  10. VondyP

reach? i just posted his quote. humphries chose mariota. be upset about it if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar