Titans working out Cary Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Welcome back Cary. Lol.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Can you name said stud WR/RB or RT that should be drafted top 5? Besides Tunsil

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

he HAS to be better than BWW

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We are better than BWW,

BWW is challenging Ryan Mouton for worst Titans CB of all time

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We can't seem to find a rt anywhere else

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Treadwell

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

True, but we don't need "depth" in our secondary. We need elite players. Imo, there are two elite talents at db this year and voth will be gone by 10.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

What a better time to see if any FA washed up CB's are any better than the washed up CB's on our roster? When the games don't matter, what the hell. Maybe trying to narrow our biggest need prior to the draft.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea treadwell is the top WR by far.

But is it a real need is the question. I wouldn't be against it but DAMN we have a secondary issue the size of the Grand Canyon

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. kenny

kenny Starter

As bad as our secondary is; it doesn't hurt to try him out. I would not want him long term; however, for the rest of the season let him show if he has back up potential. We need talent all over the secondary.

@615nick hit the nail on the head. We do not need players for depth in the secondary. We need a true starting DB. A play maker that can make a difference in a game. Even with JMac and Cox healthy we do not have that.

Ramsey & VH3 are rare talents that teams rarely get a shot at. I think it addresses a huge need and improves the team. I wish there was a real difference maker on offense in this draft worthy of a top 10 selection. I just do not see there being one that is that stand out must pick guy. I like Treadwell at WR, Zeke Elliott & Henry at RB, and Tunsil at T; but I do not think any one of them are top 10 picks. Maybe Tunsil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar