Titans with Brady?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not really what I said at all. I commented on a previous comment that "any QB" could have won with TB.
    I disagree with that comment entirely.
    When the comment of "really? any QB could have beat NO, GB, and KC?"
    I pointed out that the nature of this thread has been about Tennessee's success if Brady was QB vice THill.

I was suggesting that THill is a good enough QB to win with TB's team considering how their D just played against those 3 specific teams. Tom Brady didn't have to go out and win those games on his own. Really, his performance wasn't anything spectacular.

Simply put, TB's TEAM is better than Ten's TEAM. That's partly why the 20 pts Tennessee allowed is irrelevant to what I said.
    So I agree, end of argument, unless now we're interjecting that Ten's D is as good as TB's, which I don't think anyone is saying.

• Boring Boring x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah dude whatever. No even gonna bother with you either. You know you’re wrong that’s why you “hit the target” on my post to you. It’s ok to admit you forgot or were mistaken...

You and TitanMark just want to argue about everything and even admittedly so. Maybe that’s why y’all say the crazy things you do. Just going to start ignoring both of you lol

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Feel free to.

I really have no idea what you're even talking about now. Whatever post I "hit the target" on, was probably an accurate post, which is why I hit the target. I just don't know which one you're referring to.

Really don't understand what the point of the Ravens game had at all with the comment about THill being a Buc in the hypothetical game.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Brady is still a real good QB but he had a pretty good team around him including Gronk. What is mind boggling is it was just one year ago the same Brady got embarrassed by the Titans in the playoffs. Which proves even a real good QB can't do it alone and this year with our defense it might have been hard for any QB to do much better than Tannehill did.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar