Titans will lose the next 6 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Jesse doesn't do bets...he's scerrred.

I tried a friendly wager with him a few weeks back...and he actually would have won and had control over my status for 3 weeks. Sucka!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Say what you want, Jesse does say some off the wall sh!+ most of the time, but he does come up with some pretty good ones too though.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i had a bet last year and i left for a month or what ever it was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

unfortunately I wasn't here during that month :lol:

playing man...keeping doing do.

although I am suspicious that you have a moniker on this forum. I noticed someone agreeing with you too often and giving you too many high fives in a game day thread a week or so back.

5. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Is this the type of fans we have? Us real fans have a name for ur type, FAIRWEATHER. When we win most of those games u wont get ur fan card back til the offseason. Theres faith in ur team and then theres just sore fairweathering. U got tons of great things to say after a win i bet. but when we lose its oh no we suck. I bash my team rightfully when i see the problem , however that doesnt mean i say we suck bcuz i know were better then that

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When I die, I want the Titans to be my pallbearers,
    so they can let me down for the last time...

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

I agree. This team STRUGGLED against the worst team in the NFL and got blown out the previous 2 weeks. They have been exposed for being soft on defense and no playmakers on offense. I said it before, this team needs a top 10 pick on a receiver or defensive end

8. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

How surprising, Negative Nancy agrees with Debbie Downer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bliss.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Loosing 6 in a row, let's see last season the titans started 5-2 and finished with only 1 more victory. The next 6 games will be tough, at best (unless this team drastically turns around) I see 3 wins. TB, Carolina, Atlanta could be wins if the team plays well on O. If we see the same (as the past month) 0-6 is very, very possible. I have to think that at some point the Oline and CJ will click.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar