Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

You know what? Put me on that gotkowski band wagon. What’s wrong with having a decent kicker? If he is unhealthy you move on, but if he is healthy, he would bring a confidence to the kicking game we lack right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Young54

Young54 Starter

It’s not likely this Blankenship is ever gonna do jack crap anyway. Same thing. How may kickers were actually drafted above him? All 32 teams passed on him in the 7th too.

Sure, could of been a nice add if we wanted him, but clearly we didn’t. At least not enough to draft him

3. Carp

Carp Starter

Pats release/don't resign good players all the time.

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

2 I think

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We haven't hit rock bottom on kicker yet. But we are trying our darndest.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I re-watched the UGA/LSU game today to really watch Wilson and Fulton, but Blankenship stuck out for his 2 missed FGs and kickoff out of bounds

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

61 of 85 FGS made by McCann..... thats not good.

8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

It is not that bad. For the most part we never got a chance 2 see our guy kick.

Looked up his stats and he was perfect for us. On xps and his one fg all be it a 30yarder. But he was 85% on fgs before us. And he averaged 62yards on kickoffs which sounds like they wanted him to kick it to the goal line.

Not saying he is a good or great kicker and we should bring in some competition but no reason to hate a guy for being perfect when called on.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Not that I think McCann is the answer, but those numbers start when he was an inexperienced kid too. I think last year is a better gauge of what he can (or can’t) do. I think the leg talent is there, but is the mental piece and how coachable is he? I think he is a long shot to beat Joseph, and I wouldn’t be surprised if our kicker for 2020 isn’t behind door number 3.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We’ll be fine picking up a hungry K that needs work and has been working on his game for a few years. I just have seen many (any?) 21ish year old kickers that are mature enough to handle what the NFL job entails. Give me an undrafted guy that’s been working to make a team for a few years every time.

#80 Riverman, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar