Breaking News Titans trade for WR Robert Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I don't understand this. We have been the worst team in the NFL at developing receivers, we finally get one and you don't want to pay him. Nonsense imo. The contracts for receivers look wild now, just wait until Jefferson/chase are up for extension. The market will be reset again.

Also it's an absolute pipe dream that AJ is going to give us some sort of deal. He's not quiet on twitter about gawking over other receivers deals.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

DJ Moore is not the #3 WR in the league but he was recently paid like it ....it's out of control...lower the cap! I don't care if the owners get richer, it's their team

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If he wants $20+ mil, I think we let him go.

Love AJ brown and what he offers, but unless there is a significant change in offensive approach in which a WR is going to be in a position to put up $20+ mil worth of production, it’s a waste of money.

titans are still a run first team and that’s not changing until at least Henry moves on. Until then, stick with a grip of solid #2/3 WR and ride with Brown until his contract is up.

#143 HurrayTitans!, Mar 24, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

This team is powered by Henry, he's our heart and soul....and he's getting 12 million? We can't pay Brown 20..it's a joke what we're paying Tannehill

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Tanney should be making 10 million and we could pay brown and Big Jeff

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Give me aj over henry going forward. Henry's wheels are about to fall off anytime anyway.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler