Titans trade for Julio Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Hes thinking about how he could pull both Henry and Julio on every 3rd down!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I thought Arthur was wondering if that Vince Young thread could be to 3,000 pages now if the big Kahuna had not archived it?

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yeah but he had to move from Nashville to Atlanta. Barf

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

Josh Reynolds now as a THREE receiver is HUGE. RT has so many quality options now- Ds are goint to hate this team.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just picture him sitting in horrible traffic screaming “how many Peachtree streets does this stupid city have!”

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Right, he is thinking he could have a great year and become a HC but..... that already happened. Atlanta lost Julio but drafted Pitts and now have Hurst and Pitts at TE (Piss might end up being a WR). They also signed a toy in Co Patterson.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Julio is one of the best players of all time. We really can't comprehend what we are about to see.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I’m with you. Devils advocate will say, so was Randy Moss. But I believe Julio has more left in the tank, and our offense is set up much better for his success than what Randy walked into here.

9. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

It’s going to be stressful every offseason with so many good players hitting free agency. Definitely a change from the past, but it’s a problem I’ll gladly live with

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Super Bowl or Bust this year.

We'll be OK. Either balls out and then wants to get paid big- we sell high on them (trade).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar