Rumor Titans top targets are Dont'a Hightower and Terrelle Pryor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I would have liked Cook in a 5 and 11 swap scenario, but not 18 straight up. Happy when I saw JR seemed to feel the same.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

For those who are interested in Hightower's value and what other clubs are likely to offer him, the highest paid ILB in the league is Kuechly and Wagner is next highest. I imagine Hightower will get something close to Wagner and certainly not more than Kuechly.

Kuechly 5 years, $61.8M ($12.36M per year), $27M guaranteed
    Wagner 4 years, $43M ($10.75M per year), $9M guaranteed

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

From that last link I think we are still very strong in the Hightower game. I think JRob is taking the Patriot method of letting Hightower work the market and then we decide if we want to pay that. Something tells me JRob told DHs agent don't sign until we have a chance to match/beat the deal. And if its outrageous, we walk. I'm betting now that we have him in for a visit later this week.

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I thought he had a visit with us last week

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

No he was in Nashville but has not met with the team.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Tbh I don't care about Hightower anymore. Yeah he would be a good signing but the fact that it's taking this long, to heck with it/him.

I'd rather draft Foster, preferably in a trade down picking up a pick but hoping he falls to 18. I doubt he does but maybe. Aaron Rodgers fell from potential 1 to what 24-26? Crazy things happen on draft day.

Tired of hearing about his visits meanwhile every other relative big name FAhas signed!

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Everyone needs to remember this thread next year when were linked to every high profile FA again for the simple fact we have a ton of cap space.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lololol this thread

Jrobd

I bet his ******* didn't even text happy bday to hightower

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He's so old school he probably mailed a card. It probably read...

"I hope you have a tough, smart, dependable birthday."

With a check for $8 cause he is a cheap ass.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar