Titans to Sign RB Dion Lewis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Or we could get both. Lewis is pretty fragile, so I'm sure Robinson isn't laying all his eggs in that basket. It's clear that he believes that was a missing element in the offense, or one that LaFluer could take advantage of.

2. 8isGreat

8isGreat Starter Tip Jar Donor

I was hoping Vrabel to Titans would lure players here that would want to play for him. I was hopeful, but not expecting this windfall so quickly! Damnnnnnnnn!

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Awesome signing

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Was kinda worried about this until I went and looked up the highest paid RB’s. Fournette was #5 this past season.

He probably got what we were going to pay Murray. Basically a wash.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

So much for the "Titans don't do anything during FA" that we are usually saying this time of the year.

It's clear that the franchise is finally serious about winning and not just the status quo. Hopefully it equates to elite on the field play come Sundays!!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  6. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

4 yr 20 mill 3 mill incentive!

Good deal!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Dion Lewis’ deal with the Titans: four years, $20 million with another $3 million in incentives, source says

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Great deal!

9. Moon1

Moon1 Starter

The offense needs help now and Lewis is one of the most versatile running backs in the league. This is a big year for Mariota and they need some proven weapons.

10. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Agree. Plus we can and probably will still draft a RB. Only now it's not as crucial. And we don' have to look for a 3rd down back, we can take best overall RB available in any round and let them develop.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar