Game Day Thread Titans @ Steelers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

I mean, the Titans aren’t a bad team, but they still have holes and too many young players at key positions to be serious contenders. They’re good enough to make the playoffs, but it will still be a bit before they can realistically compete for a championship. After the utter crap we’ve experienced for the last 7 years, I can’t complain too much.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

2 of his picks were passes intended for Davis. He should just scratch that idea and go to reliable Rishard, they have chemistry together. Its obvious him and Davis need a lot more practice on routes and timing

3. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Very underwhelmed... I got my hopes up a bit at 16-14 but that was short lived. We have just been rolled over since.

4. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Why is Mariota going back out there? Just let it go and don't risk injuries smh

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Essentially, we are missing one or two key pass rushers on defense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

Adoree is going to be killed at some point playing on every side of the ball. He seems gassed and rightfully so

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yeah, and even after the past few wins it still felt like we lost. We've struggled every single game against the worst teams in the league. This was a true indication of where we really are and bottom line we have a long way to go.

And Mariota has regressed by a lot! I wonder if it's the coaching. Goeff looked like a bust a year ago and now looks like a future star under a coach that knows how to utilize him.

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I would leave Mariota on the bench, no good comes from his going out there in a blowout

9. meekmode

meekmode Starter

you wonder if it's the coaching? has anyone ever thought that mariota is holding mularkey the football genius back?

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

GET THE ****ING STARTERS OUT..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar