Titans signings, rumors, cuts, and news.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Might be them looking for a better fill in than mariota was for winston?

Just a shot in the dark.

2. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Becauae to tradd him we would have 2 offer a oswiller(sp?) Deal. No1 will give us anything for him. I wouldnt let him sleep on my couch unleas i got free season tickets for next year.

Edit: I cant type at all., ima leave it as 2 remind me I suck.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

“2 QBs to help win games.”

Since MM isn’t 1 of those 2, get a ham sandwich or something. We’ll end up eating some of tha contract but we can at least temporarily enjoy eating a sandwich too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

Is it based off his performance this year or his contract amount, or something else entirely?

If it’s really a 4th or higher, got to keep him. No way we’re getting a trade offer that high if there’s one at all.

#85 HurrayTitans!, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

1. It is going to take a miracle to turn this season around and to make it to the playoffs. Going to take two miracles to make it to the playoffs and win a game. There are no amounts of miracles, even if Jesus himself became our HC and ref'd all of our remaining games that we win the SB this season.
    2. If Tannehill goes down and Mariota returns, well, forget about the miracles, season is over.

If they can get anything at all for Mariota, take it.

7. HurrayTitans!

is Jesus available though? I would certainly be interested in trying him out.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Which one? Cause clipboard is getting long in the tooth and the other is the son god. Id assume we would have very weird contract talks with the latter.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

While I’m sure there’s some upside to clipboard, I think the other one has a little ceiling. I know how we Titans fans love us some potential and high ceilings.

I mean, we are a team with some injuries and I can think of no better HeyZeus to clear up MM’s tingles and Carr disease.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Ya the nails threw the wrists are a concern but, you are right the upside is celestial.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar