Titans sign OLB Bud Dupree to 5 year/$82.5 Million Deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkwtitan

jkwtitan Practice Squad

Our defensive line is a huge priority. These are great signings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Apparently they feel a healthy and mature combo of Fulton and Adoree can lock it down when paired with a decent pass rush

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

absolutely agree.

4. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

That will be nasty!

5. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Spent a 2nd on him last year. I bet they will give him a full season to prove he was worth it.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Both kind of had unorthodox years between Covid and injuries. Plus rookies basically go thrown to the fire.

Fulton was legit in college and played against guys who are doing well in the NFL. I think he’s got the tools just didn’t really have a chance to get in a groove.

Although after those 2 our DB’s are a bit concerning. Definitely need some quality depth there.

7. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

It's really hard to tell where we are at corner. Lack of pash rush didn't really help the eval last year.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well we’ve got a lot of young guys with limited exposure/experience but people have decency bias with Adoree. He was trending toward being one of the top corners in the game before his injury. Cant write him off just yet

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm not trying to hate or anything but I don't think adoree was ever trending towards being a top corner in the game. Trending towards being above average maybe

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well everyone’s got their opinion. Either way he was/is a very quality player at a premium position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar