Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If nothing else all these ESPN and reporter knocks on this guy is motivation the coaches don't have to provide. If the guy isn't motivated to change that reputation by now, he never will be lol.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The tape doesn't lie. Reporters aren't professional ball players. There were PLENTY of guys his size and ability who lined up across from him and appeared like he didn't want to risk breaking a nail to tackle them.

The tape doesn't lie. Brown would be better served NOT trying the bully role when his mouth is writing checks his azz cant cash.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Watch this:

Brown is TERRIBLE.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QbmVlF-oLA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He missed SO many tackles, got blocked more than 10 times (just in this video), lost his assignments...I'm VERY MUCH against this pick the more and more I think about it.

Having watched 5 or 6 UNC games (because I was interested in Coples), I saw nothing that warranted a 2nd round pick...I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but, man, he is so far behind where he needs to be.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

Yeah after watching the tape his challenge to a room full of journalism majors to "line up across from me...." comes off a little weak- almost punk-like it and of itself. He doesn't even cover that well (in that tape any way).

Let's see if he challenges Stevens with the same comments on the first day of full contact in TC.

I'm beginning to think we drafted him in the second round just because he is used to wearing light blue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Zach Brown is a easy fix. Most of his missed tackles are cause he isn't seeing what he's trying to hit. That's very easy to correct.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You can't tackle if you're a wuss. The kid looks like he's a wuss, plain and simple.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Every single Player from North carolina has the same problem I wonder why???

They had no coaching and did whatever they wanted on the football field.Like coples with good coaching the motivation the guy could be beast.

8. Riverman

I agree with that. He had his head down on almost every attempt. I just wonder if he really WANTS to make contact though.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I see it too... I just think it's something that is coachable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar