Titans Second-Round Draft Pick (#52): North Carolina LB Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Problem is, he looks like he PURPOSELY whiffs...

like many kids that play pop warner- when they try to ACT like a football player. Infuriating even at that level... much less a college player doing it. Just insulting to guys that went undrafted that actually try to play the game.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

name one Titan DB that got more physical the longer they stayed in Tennessee. I can name 3 off the top of my head that got here running into brick walls and became hesitant to make a decision

Lamont Thompson. Cincy cut the kid and fishface grabbed him up. He was running around 100mph hitting anything that moved. Couple of years later he was askered to make contact.

Lance Shulters was signed because he was physical. Titans drained that totally out of him in hardly any time at all

#33 Griffin just keeps getting softer and softer and softer

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

From watching that clip to me seems more like a coaching issue. Like someone who isn't confident in thier ability to tackle, so they try more to hold the ball handler up for help from others.

If that is the case, it's fixable.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wonder if they had anything to do with Fisher and the former coaches? gasp no let's blame everyone currently on the staff

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly which DB played physical in 2011?

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Cortland Finnegan.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

ok if you say so. Although Grey did let him go beyond the LoS on occasion, but he was hardly intimidating as a hitter.

dont get me wrong I liked CF as much as the next guy but he was hardly known for laying WRs out in the backfield.

Face it making any claim that the Titans are good tacklers/physical on D is a stretch. Now the Titans used too be that way, but since fat albert left with his giant sacks of $$$s the Titans have played soft. I wish it wasnt so Joe

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

For those who say he's not a good tackler, I'm pretty sure he led UNC in takles with over 100 last year.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I am still trying to figure out why the experts say he is allergic to contact when he did have over 100 tackles at UNC last season. There is definetly a contradiction there. I admit I have been critical of this pick but I do want to see him succeed though.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Cortland was more physical AFTER the whistle than before it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar