Titans Season Ticket Card

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

New thing happening this year is the Season Ticket Card. This is some kind of credit card-like thing you swipe when you go into the stadium instead of using a printed ticket.

Season ticket holders will have to go online to transfer/sell tickets to someone else. I'd think it would be really easy to counterfeit a printed ticket which might kill scalpers who sell outside the stadium.

I believe this will allow the Titans to give concession stand discounts and such as well.

It'll be interesting to see how it's accepted by old-timer PSL holders.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Brilliant idea

3. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

The Kings have something like this and its done through the Kings app. What i have found out it is very easy to scam ppl. Take a picture of the ticket that is in ur phone of the barcode before u sell it. To get in the doors just beat the ppl u sold them too and dont sit those seats cause they may come looking for you.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not well by me... not at all

I attend virtually all games, now that I am a man of leisure I dont see this changing, BUT I should be able to let smokey the crackhead have my ticket that I own if I want

5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Kings still have fans? Im assuming your talking about the Sacramento Kings.

Poor fans. That 2002 WCF still probably hurts them.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It does make it more complicated.

You'll have to have an email for Smokey to transfer the ticket so he can download it to show at the gate on his phone.

I assume there will be plenty of single-game tickets still available and they'll be printed.

The Titans should roll this out as an option or PSL owners. Go card or tickets.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar