Titans released Dion Lewis & Cameron Wake

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The problem is we used a first round pick on Simmons and have a lot of money invested in Casey and Jones. Reader is looking for around $12M a year reportedly. Who are you going to bench? That’s an expensive backup anyway you look at it.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea youre not wrong, but Jones is barely good enough to keep his job so its understandable if we looked to upgrade

I think Reader is way down the list of priorities for JR, we dont often even use 3 d-linemen half the time. Keeping our own good players is the first order of business and a guy like Reader will go fast.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

No way we are looking for a starter on the dline, unless we plan on getting rid of casey or jones which i don't see happening. We will be looking for depth, but no big money guys or high picks imo. We need to be spending our money on pass rushers and maybe cbs.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

happy almost 2-weeks since Dion was cut everybody

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Well damn...

I'm happy with every move except trading Casey. Considering nothing has been done with the gained cap space yet, I'm not liking it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

It was a forward thinking move. Jrob looking further ahead than free agency

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar