Titans release Karl Klug

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Damn. Always liked Klug as a rotational player.

I hope he ends up somewhere and makes some good money.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I read he had a roster bonus due this wknd... Sly Williams needs to be looking over his shoulder too....cutting him would save 3mil.

I really liked Klug....hard working, give it 100% over achiever....thanks for all the plays you've made for the Titans.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Maybe but Klug wasn't really the same player after his ACL injury; he was less explosive. I liked Klug but I thought that he was a goner after we re-signed King so I can't say I'm shocked by this.

I hope that if he gets a job somewhere else he still considers retiring with us.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

That must be what's up!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Klug is exactly that team-first, blue-collar type of guy JRob talks about wanting more of on this team.

I'm guessing the defense is going to change enough to render a guy like him less valuable. It's better happening now instead of the end of camp.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I truly hope the best for this guy. Never got the name recognition or pay but always showed up when called upon.

I think that ACL may have had an effect or looking back at a thread a couple years ago about parting ways with guys that just aren't that good. Klug had the effort, but age will always win and maybe he just looked old and the team needed to move on.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Has nothing to do with Suh. Just so that's known.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Why's that?

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

As long as he ISN'T in the AFC South.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Hope he catches on somewhere. He hung around for 7 seasons and played his role well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar