Breaking News Titans release CB Malcolm Butler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Bye! I don’t give a crap about you putting me on ignore. Some of y’all wield that like a weapon. Who cares. It’s. It’s childish. Are you really giving me me a 2 hour ultimatum? You setting a timer?

You didn’t say he should be fired, I don’t think I can find that. But you implied it.

But here is what you said ...

Just said in another thread.. Jeff Fisher of GMs.. Yeah he can bounce you off the bottom and make you average, but then seems to hit a wall and has no idea what to do to take the next step.

I dont understand at all what he is doing, so Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he is going to bring in some great FAs and draft picks...

but if he doesnt, I am off the JRob bandwagon.. too much of what is happening the past 2 seasons looks like a clusterF up top.

If you own a business or are in management, pull in one of your employees and tell him/her that’s how you feel about them and they will tell leave that meeting and go tell somebody they are about to get fired. That you think they suck and they will start looking for another job. My point is you implied it. If he is the Jeff Fisher of GMs he should be fired, zig it’s really been a cluster f... the last 2 years he should be fired. Spin it however you want but that’s what you implied.

I don’t care about measuring appendages on being right or wrong, I’m not hung up on it like some of you internet basement GMs. I’m just a fan who reads and researches enough to be dangerous, I’m wrong all the time. I truly don’t give a damn. Ignore me now if you wish. I truly don’t care.

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

We could easily sign a CB corner that is use as good for less.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t know about easily, but he can be replaced. Hopefully, by a strong leader type guy. Feels like we are short on leadership on defense.

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not if you're one and done...the year before 9-7 and AFC Championship game...I'd take that one

5. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Free Agency hasn’t even started. How can anyone say what makes sense what doesn’t? But also, how does cutting a CB that will make 14.5 million and is 31 not something that makes some sense? There are going to be plenty of CBs to replace him in free agency and for less money. So some might say it makes a ton of senses.

And why in the world would they not have a plan? This their job. They care more about the teams success than any of us. You might not like it. You might not believe in it. But a person would have to be a fool to believe they have no plan.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I am guessing it won’t be that hard with the number of free agents there should be.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Send it.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Congrats. You FINALLY got one of your predictions correct lol.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

LOL

tenor.gif

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

These pages are so much shorter with that dude on ignore lol every thread is an argument with him. Unbelievable.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar