Breaking News Titans release CB Malcolm Butler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

But but but we got 11 wins last year!

2. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

I also sitting out would be smart for some—so totally agree. For some the one year pay day would be worth the risk and for others it wouldn’t be. But one year deals OR sitting out is likely what we will see a lot of.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Man I’m glad you aren’t an owner, you would be the Dan Snyder of NFL owners. Dude is going into his 6th season with waaay more great moves than bad and you think he should be fired. The past 2 seasons? You mean 2 years ago when he got us a QB. We made the AFC Championship game. That year?

Y’all’s problem is 3 players.... Wilson, Clowney and Beasley. That’s it. A COVID year. Where stuff was out of whack. Then the Cap gets cut by $40 million from what they expected. I guess that’s Jrobs fault?

Replaced by who? What should he have done that he didn’t do? Or what did he do he shouldn’t have? What has happened the past 2 seasons that bring you to this opinion?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

You say that like it doesn’t matter. It does.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It mattered last year. Doesn’t matter for this year though. The clock is reset every season.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

But when an employee, particularly in professional sports is graded it’s on the last. Having said that.... if last season doesn’t matter and the clock is reset why are we frying the guy over what happened last year?

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Man you sure are really good at changing what someone says into something different so then you can argue about it and make it seem like you won the argument.

Show me one time, once, where I said fire JRob.

Then, go back over your posts for the last few months and see how you are wrong every single time you post almost.

Now.. If I dont see proof of where I said fire Jrob within 2 hours, I am putting you on ignore because I have no interest in debating with people who does that kind of bs...

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

There is a difference between long lasting decisions like bad signings and single season wins/losses. Two consecutive disaster off seasons would be devastating. Most people are saying get it right this time around or... bad things will ensue.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Exactly what I was trying to tell these kids

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar