Breaking News Titans release CB Malcolm Butler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Horrible decision in my opinion. He’s a lot better than Jackson. Secondary went from trash to worst in the league

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I am a little shocked by the move, but that’s over the top. You do realize Jackson was injured last season? They aren’t playing games right now #1 and you don’t know what moves are yet to be made with a ton of FA CBs about to hit the market. But the truth is our secondary wasn’t the problem, it was lack of pass rush.

Let’s see what they do. Looks like this team, especially on Defense is about to get a lot younger.

#3 TitanMark, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Wow. My guess is they asked him to restructure. He refused, so they released him. I hope they gave him a "come back home" offer to consider.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I knew Adoree or Butler were gone. Surprised we didn’t try to trade him though after a really solid season.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wow just wow. Cutting Jackson would have saved the same amount of cap space. Just shocked that a restructure with Butler could not have been done.

7. MR.Cobra

MR.Cobra Starter

We just cut our best corner when our biggest weakness is defense.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Didnt tag CD or jonnu. Traded our first round pick for nothing except less cap space. Released our best defensive player from last season. *gulp*

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Well, poop.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Are we going to get some good news anytime soon? Just keeps getting worse and worse for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar