Titans QB Vince Young Says Police Hunt Last Year Embarrassed Him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by -Scar-, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The picture in the original post is very fitting, and could work as the image of every VY story since 2006.

Titans QB Vince Young Says His NFL Career Embarrassed Him

[​IMG]

Titans QB Vince Young Says Being Caught Dancing Shirtless With Scantily Clothed Men Embarrassed Him

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Acting like children = getting embarassed like children.

3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

god VY is just pure fail. i want to like him, but i cant. bleeehhhhhhhhh

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Your entire post is exactly what I'm talking, and that's what is BS. He's trying to get things straightened out, just like you wanted him to. (See third bullet point, where you take a cheap shot because he didn't talk to the media.)
    Even after he did what you wanted, you still come back and, for all intents and purposes, call him an idiot. Surely, somebody as intelligent as you are should be able to understand that reading a quote, and seeing somebody speak the quote, can deliver two different meanings, especially with Vince's poor speaking. Unless you get E60 episodes before everybody else, I don't think it's fair to judge this quote.

As for the second bullet point, isn't it possible for a mother to overreact? Isn't possible for a man to be upset enough that he didn't want to go to the doctor at that moment? Maybe he isn't right for being upset. But I can see being embarassed by your mom calling the cops because you left the house angry. I think that makes way more sense than "Oh Vince must've wanted to kill himself".

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Good thing he got that off his chest, now Vince is going to come back and be better than ever.

6. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

Can we stop talking about him till he does something on the gridiron..

-MaxPayne2k

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Caption Time!!!

[​IMG]

VY, "Somebody call my Momma!!!"

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

McNair would have never pulled that stunt.

9. MaxPayne

MaxPayne 1st Team

Agree...im hoping for the best but can he just shut up..
    :grrhee:
    -MaxPayne2k

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

no he can't shut up. If he does it takes him out of the spotlight. He has to be in it all the time. I can't wait until Ramsey beats him out of the #2 QB spot. Young will really go off the deep end when that happens. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar