Titans Playoff Predictor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I really doubt the texans play watson or hopkins sunday

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We lost to the Colts last game of season to get in. Colts were 0-15. Ok, not the last game, but it did cost us the playoffs. Worse loss ever experienced as a fan.
    https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/12/19/sports/YCOLTS/YCOLTS-jumbo.jpg

Too much disappointment over the years for me to expect we win next week.

#142 Hormesis, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

So which year did this scenario happen?
    E5662246-2989-4BA4-A1DE-6F6B30EF42BD.jpeg

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

I do remember that game. It did suck. But it was a hardly a win and in game. I’m sure it cost us the playoffs that year, but that can be said about so many games every year. Pick any loss this year and it costs us the playoffs. Just felt he was reaching with his argument.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That winless colts loss that cost a playoff was a week 13/14 game. It wasn’t an 0-15 colts team.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I was wrong about the timing of the game. Week 13, 14, doesn't really matter to me at this point. Battered fan syndrome is kicking in hard. Fact is this franchise hardly ever steps up when it has to! They give you just enough hope, and then kick you in the balls. Truth is, I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose our way in... lol. That being said, in the playoffs gives us a real shot, so either way, I hope it's the Titans that fall on their face and get in.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We got in the year before by beating the Jags. Remember the Mariota stiff arm to seal the game....then we ended up beating the Chiefs.

We should be able to pull this off. More than likely Texans won’t have anything to play for and will be resting key players as well.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I don’t wanna see us beat the Texans this weekend. I wanna see us destroy them. We win this one by more than 14 and we’re worthy of a playoff spot. Head into the mix with steam.

Any chance we could defect to the NFC and play Dallas in the 1st rd? ;)

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

That's not totally true. We've won a ton of must wins this year. Same last year just to get to the last game.

We also act like we always lose games we are supposed to win, but most of our wins are against losing teams.

Fans forget or take the good stuff for granted and only remember the bad.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar