Rumor Titans owners may be headed to court

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clay8312, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I know you can spin it.

My contention is that she (and the rest of ownership) are neither willing or competent responsibly guide their franchise to a keague championship. We haven't won yet. They are floundering presently with its current form and show no signs of anything different.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Oh lol nice backpedal. So all these years you've talked about the ownership selling you meant selling among each other. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That's definitely not what you said when they hired Whisenhunt.

4. Riverman

No I DO think ownership is floundering and if they challenge the other owners in court they will run the franchise FURTHER in the ground. Current owners have done a good job of a dismal record, diminished attendance, decreased viewership, 3 coaches in 4 and a half seasons etc.

5. Riverman

No backpedal- the context was to restructure to be compliant with what the league desires.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

League wants a majority owner, is she not 34% owner already?

7. Riverman

I didn't want Whiz. But I did like what he was saying and how he said it once he was here. And furthermore I didn't like the firing mid season with advancing a proven loser to HC.

My real beef has been with Webtser. And I've been right for years about him.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

She is, and other members of the family make up a large portion of the rest, well over 50% in total.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only need 1 person with 34% or better, what the league doesnt want is large groups of people (corporations) owning teams. But a family is perfectly fine.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agree...still not sure how this is an issue with the league. I am guessing that a judge will have a similar view if thus moves forward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar