Titans offense mirrors Giants

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A.K.A the worst running game in the NFL.

2. JCBRAVE

I see ALL of the Giants games, and we really aren't that much different, especially with Palmer's system now. I'd even say after 1 full year together, our team is more complete than theirs. We just need to somehow figure out how to turn QB pressures into sacks, and you'll all agree we're very comparable teams. Jacobs may be 6'4" 250, but don't be fooled, he's hardily a bruiser, same can be said of Harper.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Pretty sure our running game was a lot worse than the Giants' this past year. Both CJ and our O-line suck and Eli is way better than Hasselbeck. We are nowhere near Giants' level. In fact, the only part of our team that I think is better is our CBs.

QB - Giants
    OLine - Giants
    RBs - Giants
    WRs - Giants
    DLine - Giants (by a long shot)
    LBs - Pretty Close
    Secondary - Titans
    Coaching - Giants

If you really think the Titans are gonna be as good as the Giants next year, you're delusional. Maybe in 2-3 years if Locker pans out, Kenny's knee stays in tact and we either have great drafts or pick up some key FA players.

4. JCBRAVE

Giants had the worst running game this year, and were also 9-7 just like us. We also had a new coaching staff, new QB, and injuries to hold us back. Giants have been together for years. Know what youre talking about.

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

if the jets beat the giants on xmas eve, we're in the playoffs and the giants aren't.

I hate rex ryan even more now

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Meh. 17 rushing TDs to our 8.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Who would you rather have... A healthy Kenny Britt or Victor Cruz?

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

They did better running the ball than us and they had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and they just won the super bowl, we didn't even make the playoffs. To say we're a year away is delusional. You did say 1 year right?

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I don't think its a matter of if we are at their level right now, but more so in a system that has won.

10. JCBRAVE

Yea next year we'll be doing what they just did, maybe even luck out enough to hoist the Lombardi over our heads like they did.

Yet again I find myself fighting off the doubters. Just so I know, what did you say we'd do this year? We're you one of the 4-12 people?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar