Titans OC Todd Downing might be the least popular person in Nashville right now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Sep 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Downing is straight trash. But as long as Vrabel keeps him around and doesn't address it, completely on Vrabel. Head coach gets the loss on his record, not the OC.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Art is a football Genius , never forget!

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm not saying Tannehill can't play...but some part of throwing 3 INTs in a playoff game has to be on the QB...throwing a pick is not executing

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It has started out with the last 2 exhibition seasons being giant ZEROS for the players that are on the team

2 years in a row Vrabel has sacraficed the opening game by doing exactly sh1t during exhibition season

and exactly NOBODY was happy with downing... some were willing to see how it goes cause honestly there was no other choice

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

To blame Downing for Tanny’s pathetic play in the Bengals loss is a joke. Even Tanny admitted it was his fault to his own defense and had therapy to help deal with it.

Tanny sucked because Tanny sucked.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Downing is the Michael Griffin/Andre Woolfolk of OCs. I'm sure he's a great guy, but it's time to move him to another position, preferably on a different team.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When I saw 3 tight ends and Cody Hollister as the only wr on the field and we run Henry, why would anybody be shocked he got stuffed? To run the ball you have to spread them out not lineup like that. Spread them out make them play nickel and then run the ball. Downing has no feel for play calling and is way to predictable by his fronts. I would drather have Josh Gordon out there than Cody Hollister

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

THill threw 3 so without specifying, I agree THill shat the bed.

BUT INT #2 was an awful play call with a good Defensive play. That screen play had no business being called, even more, a pass play had no business being called.

INT 1/3 are solely THill

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The fact that it was the same play that nearly got picked previously, couldn't Tannehill change things up? Or is it just other QBs that can change the play at the line?

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yeah let's replace a lemon with a lemon, with a lemon overseeing it all.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar