Titans no closer to Colts after draft

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

After falling to the Colts by 1 point at their place and taking them in Nashville by 3 points, are we really that far away from the Colts?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

All that is ON PAPER. But, as we know, the game isn't played on paper.

3. Yeah, well we can definitively say that the Titans are further away from the Patriots at this point and they kicked our butts...

4. No, the game is played inside my TV set...

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

yes

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, *****ing and whining doesn't really have to do with how productive or successful the team is. Just because you choose to be a cynical, miserable fan, doesn't mean the rest of us are blind idiots. I'm not saying you're wrong in all your analysis, but you certainly have nothing productive to say. You genuinely seem miserable to be a Titans fan. My question is, why are you still here if you feel so discouraged and disappointed with absolutely everything this organization do?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How so? The colts aren't that great. You just run the ball on them and you win. (this rule doesn't apply when they magically pull defense out of their arses in the post-season)

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

none of this closing the gap nonsense is relevent, the only thing that matters, is the Colts have a Superbowl ring, which makes me shiver, and we dont, as far as i see it we are 1 pt behind the colts....

Colts 1

Titans 0

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fans go through tough times. This is tough times. Do you think Browns fans do much other than complaining? Lions fans? Raiders fans? No. So why should we be put on masks and act like we don't have a lot to worry about?
    I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible, but it seems like our FO is out to crush every chance of that I have.
    I'll stop complaining when the team starts improving. Isn't that fair?

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

colts won the super bowl and there's nothing there to think they can't make it back next season. we won't even make the playoffs and will probably have a losing record.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar