Titans Magazine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanfan08, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanfan08

Titanfan08 Guest

I have been looking everywhere, for a titans magazine or a Titans digest, and there isn't anything, or at least around where I live there isn't; I live in Pennsylvania....I want to stay updated with the titans, and the only thing I can think of doing is getting a Newspaper, such as the Tennessean or something, anyways, I was wondering if anybody knew any Titans magazines or digests out there, or if getting the Tennessean for a year would be a good idea....

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you want to keep up with the Titans, your best option is the web. This site has all the news surrounding the team. We have a ton of resources you can find on the menu above.

Are you looking for special interest stuff you don't find much of on the web?

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea although sports are highly ccovered media and news wise, youre not going to find a weekly/monthly single team magazine, its jsut too hard to get enough stories

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Didn't there used to be a Titans magazine back in the day? Seems like it was a freebie, newspaper style pub. Not sure how often it came out, but it seems like it was weekly throughout the season...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There was. And it tried to focus on more of the off-field, human interest stuff since all the hardcore news would be many days old by the time they published.

I don't know what happened to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar