Game Day Thread Titans @ Jets GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Boom. Yep. If I could bring up some ex/current Titans, Casey had that fire to win, also Delanie, and they only one currently on the team who despite getting paid, has shown no dip in drive and the will win is The King.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

One of my complaints from the game. Idk why we didn’t get Tannehill moving out of the pocket more like they did with Wilson. Negates the pass rush and opens up the option for QB to run as well.

Seemed like we saw less play action too maybe not but sure seemed like it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

There wer
    There were times Mac Jones looked more aware as well

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I just want to say this now that I've had a day of reflection. I don't believe I posted anything in this thread.

I'm over the loss to the Jets. It is the NFL. Each year there are teams that beat teams they shouldn't. We've been on both sides. We beat the Seahawks in front of the 12s. I'd say that's a win we were supposed to lose. 2-2 at this point is honestly where I thought we should be anyway.

My biggest issue is that I was so dang confident... There was no way we can lose to the Jets even with some starters out! Welp, I lost 3 teams in my corresponding survivor pools. Unbelievable. In a week where the Giants took out the Saints, I avoided that trap, and fell right into my own pit of misery!

It is frustrating that we have to feel this again. Leaves a very bad taste. Lots of blame to go around. Lots of blown opportunities where we just couldn't get it done. These are supposed to be the matchups that end with a padded stat-sheet and a motivational boost. Instead, total downer. I'm sure the players and coaches feel it too. Silver lining.. this could be the wake up call everyone needed. Time for some individual reflection and accountability, starting with the mirror. I'm hoping this is the day that the Wrath of the Titans awakens!

#1194 Young54, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

So,glad,work kept me from getting into this game. It’s early. We’re 2-2. 8-8 most likely takes this division and secures home game. We were down SO many key personnel. I hate we lost but like I said I didn’t suffer through the game. I’m sure I’d be WAY pissed if I had. But I think as a season and team we’re still good and can/will go further than last year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Vrabel Talk Rule #1: To avoid accountability, blame everyone for everything.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep. This is my stance. All of the injuries piled on at once and left us very short handed.

Now if we have issues next week… then I’ll be much more concerned. But I’m chalking this loss up to injuries at key positions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Tell ya what... I feel bad for the Jaguars.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Fair enough and I agree that he had little opportunity to do so but maybe the coaches could have drawn up plays to allow for that.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

You realize those two statements are not mutually exclusive...?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar