Game Day Thread Titans @ Jets GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I would much rather watch them dominate and wish I would have taken them. Than watch today’s performance and know I also lost money because of it.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

3-1 looks so much better than 2-2 leading up to JAX, where we had the potential to be 4-1.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Couldn’t agree more. I have said this exact thing on multiple occasions.
    I didn’t like the Farley pick personally. I’m glad Dupree seems to be paying off and to see Landry have a good game helps prove my alternate choice to be inaccurate.
    Hate to say it, but maybe OL would have been the best choice. Ben Jones has done well since that first year, but I’d like to see a new stud C.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah. I was as excited coming into this season as I can remember.

Four weeks in, and it's clear this team isn't going anywhere. They may make the playoffs, but they aren't a contender if they do.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Looks like we are gonna be needing 2 starting Tackles

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wonder what that wrestler we drafted is doing these days???

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I dont want to say it yet because I’d like to see a little from the younger guys before casting them all off.
    The best OL I can recall had a 6th, 4th, and 3rd pick among a first and big FA signing (mawae).
    At least I think that’s close to what was there.

8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

We always had a good offensive line when Munchak was O-line coach, no matter who they marched out. He may be the best o-line coach in NFL history. They also played very well during Mularkey’s final year under Grimm. The same exact starting 5 looked awful when Carter took over and have been inconsistent ever since. When an entire group struggles, I blame the coach and I think Carter is a big reason for our struggles. Wish we could convince Munchak to come back as o-line coach.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Vrabel/robinson/frontoffice smoke & mirror'd the exhibition season... cost Titans home opener vs a team wanting to play football

used new 'coordinators' as excuse to mail in preseason this year

and this week varble/robinson sat the whole team in what appeared to be preventative :bs:

like my opinion man

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Mike Mularkey was going to be fired regardless.....that is why he didn't change coordinators.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar