Titans interested in Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

He doesn't drop alot of balls. Neither did gage. The problem is he couldn't get open. Not fast enough, strong enough or even agile enough. He seems good for a few circus catches. We had a guy for that.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You can bet your bottom dollar that we won't get Blackmon in next years draft. That guy is one of the smoothest WRs I have ever seen. He won't make it out of the top 10..

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ehhh... wait a few years.... we can get ocho cinco's cousin at wvu.... Ivan Mccartney

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

i could see nate washington as a great slot guy. get him in space against LBs and lets him move. If we could get a good number2, then have nate in the slot...amazing 3 WRs sets.

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Bowe>Lloyd kthx

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

@jwyattsports do you think titans make a push for Brandon Lloyd?... They're monitoring, but I'm skeptical about it going down

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea...

but Bowe isn't on the trade block; Lloyd is.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Megatron > Mariani

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Not like our 3rd round picks have been any good lately...I just don't know about Lloyd though.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

lilkhmerkid4u my wife of nearly fifteen years just walked in and saw the shirtless Dilfer/Hasselbeck picture you have there and gave me this real funny look and walked off.Hopefully i'm not gonna get asked questions later about why i'm looking at men with no clothes at almost two in the morning,lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar