Titans Injury Blows

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

C'mon now...lets cut him some slack. When the cherries light up, there really is no time to stretch.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Figures it's mouton.... seems like every time there's a big throw, mouton was the one covering.... guess we gotta keep him around to help locker get his confidence up..

3. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Ryan Mouton likely lost for the season... looks like the achilles is the new ACL.

Do we "promote from within"? Or try and target something via trade or FA?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sadly this is no huge loss. Just gives snaps to other guys

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Too bad for Mouton. I wonder if Tommie Campbell will earn a spot now? Or will we got for another FA?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wouldn't wish an Achiles tear on anyone but this is great news.

He's a terrible player and had no place being on the roster.
    Had it been Amano I would have broke out the Champagne.:D

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Yep his season is over like i knew it would be.

8. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Always bad to hear someone getting hurt. But I hope he can come back and play well for another team when he's ready. I hope Tommie Campbell can step up, he has got a nice story and I'd like to see him get some success.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mouton out

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/76RrdwElnTU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When this news hit the face of my phone, I leaped for joy. Too bad it had to go down this way, but Ryan Mouton is a double agent for the other team. He's never once helped us on a play. Find me a Ryan Mouton highlight video... LOL

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I first saw this news on PFT and the headline read "Titans' cornerback out with Achilles injury". I was convinced it would be Verner. Whew!!!

Really sucks for Mouton but he's our 4th best corner, at best. So in the grand scheme of things this isn't too big of a deal from a Titans perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar