Titans in on Julio OR Elijah?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Jones cap number actually gets better after the coming season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He disputed it not initiated it.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Offer a 3rd and Evans...Julio saying he's out of there had to affect their negotiating power

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That’s the proposed trade Davenport offered in a recent article. Works for me.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

seems like whenever Pat McAfee talks about it -- even down to discussing AJ Brown recruiting him, it always circles back to, "Man I hope the Colts sign this guy..."

Which is the main reason I'm really starting to dry out on his podcast --- if it doesn't relate to the Colts, Aaron Rodgers, the Patriots and Belichick, or AJ Hawk.... it's not dinner-table worthy....

6. Carp

Carp Starter

It's better than last year. Murchison got some nice experience last year and Naquan Jones seems like a good bet to take over the space eater role left by Daquon.

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Jones the UDFA?

8. Carp

Carp Starter

Yes. Large body guy. Should easily make the team as the new NT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar