Titans Hopeful Young Returns to Practice This Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

How about the two or three deep balls that were incomplete? I couldn't tell any difference from Young going deep and Collins going deep. He was 5 of 14 in the second half and you only saw one bad throw? So it's the receivers fault right? Or was Collins inaccurate? I mean, you can't blame Vince for that so what was it?

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I just cringe when I think about it. Damn Roy Williams, damn him!

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Please.......... that is why kerry LITE IT UP for 199 yards........not to mention him juking out the defenses with his "fake" fumbles

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Oh, mighty Jwill (is that pronounced 'jay-will' or 'ja-will' or 'jaw-ill'?:wink2:) you are so right! The KING has looked upon the 2nd half and has seen a very disagreeable offensive effort. Not all of which can be attributed to the conservative-possession approach.

'The Colonel' has shown less than stellar decision-making in the 2nd half. He has shown a rather predictable tunnel vision. He has little energy. I think his age is his main handicap in the second half.

In the Big Boy League, things happen fasssst and the QB must be a very quick analyzer and executor. He is not as deft at this as he needs to be. His mechanics - the long, slow arm wind-up and sling must be sped up. If these items are not addressed, stand by for more 3-and-outs.

Hear ye, hear ye! The King :logo: has spoken!

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

fans hope that he doesn't unless it's as a WR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar