Titans hire Mike Vrabel as Head Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Eagles and 49ers weren't enough proof for Vrabel ... has brining in Chip Kelly's qb coach to be his OC and run Chip Kelly's offense. :biglaugh:

From the very beginning I've called it ... said nobody is interested in the job (namely is #1 and #2 options who wouldn't even interview for it) because JR wanted too much control and a serious option wouldn't want to risk coaching that situation, so he was going to give it to a former patriot with no experience to speak of and we would regress from a winning team with playoff win to 3-5 wins.

We get a former pate player as our head coach with no real coaching experience who announces that he's going to run a proven failure of a system, and to further instill confidence he will get the system 2nd hand.

I hate to says I told you so, but ... I wonder if 2019 will be a strong draft in the top 5?

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Actually, yes I was wasted just getting back from Bourbon street.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RealestWhiteBoy

The end of JR managing us into failure, you mean. ;)

5. Bonky

Because beating the 0-16 Browns by a field goal in OT is your ideal.

Got it.

How about you wait until we assemble our coaching staff before you start making predictions?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Lol, yeah been there a few times. Love that place.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

I didn't say it's ideal. I said it's better than what is being put together, now.

Wait for what? Move 1 is dumb. Move 2 is dumber. Do you expect some genius checkmaye move next? I think it's more likely we bring in the Patriots janitor to interview for DC, hoping he might've overheard a conversation about defensive schemes at some point while sweeping the locker room. :biglaugh:

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Never said he was a miracle worker. But....Case in point.....you give him some credit but add in the schedule and Robinson-the God of Football.

9. Bonky

I'm a network engineer. I'm not sure what you do for a living, but I'm willing to bet you're not a GM for an NFL franchise.

I listen to input from my customers when I'm on the job, but I wouldn't be employed for long if I acted upon suggestions from people who don't have the experience or credentials to implement them in the first place.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

Exactly. Now, imagine taking one of them people who don't have the experience or credentials to implement them in the first place and making them the leader of the company. Because we literally just done that. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar