Titans Hire Mike Mularkey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 16, 2016.

?
  1. Horrible hire

74.4%
  2. Neither pleased or displeased

12.2%
  3. Safe hire

10.9%
  4. Great hire

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Seriously. Might as well have underhanded that **** slow pitch softball style.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You think if we got the NFL to investigate, we could have this hire overturned?

3. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Who's running the NFL now a days? Oh yeah, that Goodel guy? Nah, probably not.

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am still fuming.
    That Packers/Cardinals game was amazing to watch! WOW

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Today tells me that I need a break from all things Titans- at least 2 days. I will miss the board more than the team........ it has to be a dream.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You think it's a threesome?

7. TitanUp7

TitanUp7 Special Teams Standout

I just do not understand or comprehend the decision to keep him whatsoever. We have been a bottom feeder team in the AFC South for years and the entire NFL for years. Instead of going in a completely new direction for a hire, we keep the same coach that took over last season in a absolutely pathetic year. I just do not understand.

Continuity? Bull$hit... It will be continuity to continue being a freaking bottom feeder.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

We do still have one out here boys.

The litigation of Titans vs NFL. If NFL wins they could force Adams family to sell.

9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

The bottom line is winning wasn't part of the equation in hiring the next head coach. It was all financial. She needs to sell the team. She/They are not in it for the right reasons and now she is holding the fan base hostage due to this. She needs to sell the team or the league needs to drop a gift on the city of Nashville and revoke the privilege of owning a team away from them.

This was such a Donald Sterling type move. You might be the owner Amy but at the end of the day it's not your team. Get in it for the right reasons or get out!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar