Titans Hire Mike Mularkey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Jan 16, 2016.

?
  1. Horrible hire

74.4%
  2. Neither pleased or displeased

12.2%
  3. Safe hire

10.9%
  4. Great hire

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

image.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

For all we know this is what Mariota wanted

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

And I suppose you are ready to throw a party??

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Any chance we get Dowell Logains back?

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We seriously took a guy that lost his team in a few games and has notoriously failed at coaching.....on a team that finished with 2 wins. Only two reasons: 1) you are that disconnected and stupid that you haven't got a clue...or, you could care less about the team and will likely sell at some point. What a statement to the fans. This is mind boggling. I digging real deep to stay a loyal fan.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I actually considered for one whole minute that this was somehow Yoda's fault. No seriously.

Amy.... Marcus, how do you feel about mularkey?

Marcus.... Well, ma-am, I think coach Mularky is a great man and an excellent coach. With respect, I believe he will succeed wherever he is.

Amy, so you liked him?

Marcus....oh, yes ma-am.

Amy....... That's very good Marcus.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We don't truly know what went on behind the scenes but this is a huge let down, disappointment and they just put us fans through horse chit parade. False hopes when 100% they had no intention of hiring anyone. Fake interviews to just pretend.

I will still watch but I don't expect playoffs anytime in the next decade...again. To me, this feels like when we drafted Locker. I had all this hope we would turn things around and get back to the McNair/George days but I was let down. I feel the exact same today.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Man for the days of McNair and George.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar