Titans Head Coach Interviews thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was one of the biggest Gase supporters.

As soon as I saw he hired Jefferson, I immediately stopped caring about him.

Jefferson is AWFUL. Was one of our worst coaches.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Oh no, we lost Jefferson!

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Can he hire our rb and oline coaches too?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  4. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Browns finalizing deal with Hue Jackson. Very confused and disappointed why the Titans wouldn't even ask for an interview.

5. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Please tell me you are kidding. I like the guy. If not us, I was at least pulling for a 49ers or Giants to land him. The Browns? He's doomed.

6. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Nope it's been reported by everyone. They must have given him total personnel control or I can't understand why he would go there.

7. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Unbelievable.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

That rule only applies during passionate emo sexing

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

idk man, ive been of the mind that there is no way mularky is our coach, but, tomorrow there are 2 interviews scheduled, 1 rooney rule guy, and mularky, the way this thing is shaping up, with ownership generally not giving a crap about anything, they might be hellbent on this guy being the coach, and the GM will be the first guy to walk through the door that supports it.

If u ask me, if that is the case, how the heck can any of us justify being a fan of this team? If that happens, its just pointless to follow a team that does this sort of stuff as, its a sinking ship, and our best bet is to hope it sinks so bad the NFL takes over the team, to eventually 5-10 years down the road have a valid team on the field. no point in wasting 5 years rooting for a team to be bad.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

Jackson wanted significant personnel control & got it from the Browns. That is why he is going there. After that Palmer trade in Oakland no one else felt comfortable giving him that control is my guess. The strange thing is after Palmer left the Raiders & went to AZ he became the guy Hue thought he would....

Sucks that we didn't even interview Hue; but I would say they were aware he wanted personnel control and that was a no go. I sure hope so anyway. I know that I am nowhere near comfortable with he process at this point. However, there are still good HC candidates out there. McDaniels & Bevell are the 1st that come to mind.

I just hope this team is not going with Mularkey. We know what that team will look like. We saw more of that this year than I care to ever see again. I am trying really hard to give them a little benefit of the doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar