Titans Head Coach Interviews thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think misdirection and mis-information is part of the NFL hiring process. The owners/management don't care about being transparent, they care about competitive advantage and being comfortable with their choice. We have to be patient through this upcoming week and I bet we have our guys in place no later than first of next week.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ah no Skippy, I do care. I just have no interest in going off half cocked and freaking out until I know there is something to freak out about.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Just because we aren't seeing much action doesn't mean it's not happening behind closed doors. The Lions are looking for a GM and haven't posted news, but I'm sure they've done something. I think it was PK who wrote an article essentially saying relax, progress is being made.

And if life is that stressful and the Titans are your one outlet, you need a new hobby. This franchise definitely isn't relaxing lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Lions hired guy from New England last name Quinn for their GM.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

A. It looks like the gm will be hired first, ggod choice, imo
    B. It would only do people like you (that freak out easily) if they put "all" of the info out there

The nfl is a business and most teams, if not all are ran by businessmen at the top. This is how things are done in a well ran business. Any team that hires a hc or gm in 1 week, is gambling, therefore being stupid. I like that we are taking our time in order to get these hires right.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. kenny

kenny Starter

The GM in TN has NO say over the HC. They both report to the CEO. Why would the GM have say over who is hired at HC. If your reasoning is so they can work well together than hiring either first doesn't matter. There are more teams looking for a HC than GM........

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Oh no the Titans FO isn't telling you everything going on behind closed doors. I'm sorry your obviously a big proponent of instant gratification but the world doesn't work that way.

The whole chill idea is **** takes time it doesn't happen overnight or when you want it to happen. I'm sorry your so consumed by this thinking that the Titans FO is obligated to share every little detail of the hiring process going on so Kenny can post his/her comments and opinions on a forum for entertainment. We didn't even has Whiz hired by this time 2 years ago and everyone says we rushed the whole hiring process and made an impulsive decision. Well hindsight is 20/20 and we sure did so this time yes I'm all for being patient with the whole process.

We got rid of Ruston and are under new ownership so I'll see what they do this offseason before I pass judgement on their ability or ineptitude.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. kenny

kenny Starter

Everyone seems to forget that Munch was not even fired until a week after the season......Whiz hire dated was the 14th.......ok. So it was a rush decision. Now we are going the other direction.........

Oh who gives a ****....the obvious GMs on this board know much more than anyone else right??

Passionate fans should just be quiet while the people who will read and react much later ***** after the process.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm sure we'll get some head coach interviews this week, and the 2nd round of GM interviews.. A decision on GM should be made in a week's time, tops. Just my opinion.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar