Titans Have Best QB Ever To come out of NCAA?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Mike Martz hasn't been relevant since the Rams glory days.

Millen is making the statement,ergo he has plenty to do with the post. Nothing he says has any credibility.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I remember the draft reviews on Cutler.

Many said he had the more potential than Young and Leinart but he was a gunslinger prone to risky decisions.

At the moment his interception numbers seem to reflect that.

It's truly bizarre what happened in Denver after Cutler had such a good season under Shanaghan.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Wasn't it also funny how Kerry Collins led the Titans to a 12-3 season? A QB is as good as the sum of his parts. Cutler played on terrible Vandy teams, bad Broncos teams and finally his supporting cast is improving.

Only time will tell.

4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

When you played from behind at Vandy for 4 years and a couple in Denver you're probably going to have some bad habits.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I think to suggest that VY was the best QB for the Titans would be a bit naive. I hope he does well and I will support him. I believe he has done quite a tremendous job TRYING to fit the Fisherball scheme. But Cutler probably would have fit in better with the offensive scheme we run.

The thing is, we have exciting players on our roster, but not players that fit the Titans scheme. Well with the exception of the D, most every one on D fits the scheme.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I agree!

However, a running QB is nice to have on a run-first team. Obviously, you'd like him to be able to stretch the field and be effective off play-action though.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win Tip Jar Donor

Why do our players have to fit his scheme? He's the coach, he should be able to adapt to the players, because there is more player turnover than coaching turnover. Where is the logic that your scheme is rigid for decades while your players are constantly changing? That's ridiculous, and probably why we are so average.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

That was some eloquent shiii

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How many interceptions are the Packers going to drop tonight? There have been like four!

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Make it five...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar