Titans got robbed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tennygrl619, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Yes it was, and yet somehow, didn't make the video. Now I know I'm biased because it's my team and all, but I was watching that game with a Steelers fan, Vikings fan, and Cowboys fan. They all agreed that was just absolutely amazing. It's just frustrating. I understand our team wasn't in tiptop shape last year, especially on D, but I would have rather they didn't show us at all instead of showing such negative videos.

2. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I seriously think those networks have something against Tennessee in general. Did you see how many ESPN analysts chose the Vols to get upset/beat in each round of the NCAA tournament? It was almost unanimous every time. Sadly, the only coverage we get is kids getting caught with guns/pot and holding up gas stations. ESPN loves covering that stuff. Then we have Merrill "I hate VY" Hoge talking every time the Titans do get covered- we know there's no Titan-love coming then.

Simple fact of the matter- we aren't one of the "chosen" teams (Vols or Titans) and we don't have a media darling like Tom Brady, Kurt Warner, or Drew Brees. I wouldn't trade our team for another any day of the week. I like that we work hard and get things done without getting hyped up every year.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's more of a "middle of the country" thing vs just TN. Colin Cowherd will be skinned alive in southern Ohio w as much sh*t as he talks about that Cincinnati, its' people and teams.

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

1 CJ highlight (pretty crappy one at that). No VY highlight.

Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar