Titans Fans > Jaguars Fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dangermode, Sep 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Football is one thing, the Titans are obviously a superior franchise to the Stacksofwheels Bagwars. But Florida jokes aside, what makes Titans fans, nay, Nashvillians, a better groups of folks than our Southern brethren down in the armpit of America? Let us start a top ten list. This should be fun.Ill begin.

1. BBQ.

Martin's, Hog Heaven, Edleys, Peg Leg Porker, any way you choose to follow this path, Nashville easily trumps the Orange State with a melange of delicious ways to enjoy the true food of America... BBQ. Be it pulled pork, ribs, chicken, brisket, or basically any slow smoked meat, Titans fans have it GOOD. While a argument could easily be made for biscuits and gravy (I'm looking at you Loveless), BBQ has become an art form in Nashville, and this is our Renaissance.

Who has a #2 for us?

2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

#2 and #3 should include Titans fans weren’t bred from incest.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

no thats not something even worth acknowledging lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2. People want to live here.

Never, ever, has anyone moved to Jacksonville other than being forced to by employment. I've got 2 friends that have to go back and they're legit on suicide watch because of it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It's because of reputation inflated by travel magazines and happy-go-lucky tourists who visit the touristy places and rave about it, but because of the quality of life of offerings of the city. I lived in Nashville, it's fine, but there is some serious brainwashing going on there.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You haven’t been in awhile. I don’t live in Nashville but go several times a year for the past 20 years. It really has become a more dynamic and interesting city. Yes- touristy at times but a lot of intellectual capital evident in the city. Food and entertainment definitely upper tier of cities.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Because it's the Tennessee Titans ... Nuff said

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

We only have one Mitcht superfan. Their whole fan base is Mitcht’s.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. goldmember

goldmember Starter

The trouble is(yes, I live in TN and FL.) nashville BBQ sucks like Florida(almost as bad,LOL) ,Memphis is the king of BBQ. Period. The jokes about inbreeding work if your a titans fan or jags fan,yep trailer parks too. I'm pretty unbiased just an honest perspective. Go Titans and Gators!!!

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Gawdam

That’s the hardest diss I ever seen

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar