Titans fan base ranked worst

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SalmonSlayer, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

My point was that the Jags sucked and wasn't selling tickets. As far as our situation,some of us would just go to the game and sit there. No yelling,cheering nothing, which is why opposing team fans were showing us up on our own turf. That is my belief as to why we got ranked so low.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The fact that our ownership sold tickets to opposing fans via ticket brokers is why they are there in the first place.

The jags owner put tarps over empty seats when they were offering a product that nobody wanted to see. Ours sold us out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Ok with that said I understand where you're coming from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar