Game Day Thread Titans @ Eagles GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

technically, ryan fitzpatrick is earning about the amount rwill stated and is starting... but we all know what fitzy is

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, that's about where I am too. Love to see it, highly doubt I will.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He's in his own world. Just ignore it, he's hoping someone will take the bait so he can start an argument.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He’s in a QB battle. Not the same. They didn’t sign him knowing he’d be the starter. What we’re talking about here is a long term contract.

5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The difference is, the minions think he is a starting QB. I know that he is just a backup and should be getting backup money.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Bonky

I'm not participating in your foolishness. Keep your insults to yourself, and as always,

GO TITANS!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Of course you started the "insults".

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

We smashed the Eagles. Nothing is stopping us this season. We are going undefeated, including the preseason

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Finally watch Mariota’ first drive. No clue what people are freaking out about here. He was fine. I saw one over throw and a throw away. His other two incompletions were the sideline catch that The wr didn’t get both feet down on (nothing wrong with the throw) and the fourth down play that could have been caught. In a real game we walk away with a field goal. Unreal how people here over react.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Bonky

Some people here have an agenda. I re-watched the game last night and am happy with what I saw from both Mariota and Tannehill. It could be a good season for Titans fans!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar